How would a five-figure sponsorship deal change your racing career?
The Get Paid to Race book has helped racing drivers all over the world to better understand the sponsorship process. This course is the next step to helping you secure life-changing sponsorship numbers.
By signing up to the early-access version of the course, not only are you getting a great deal and lifetime access for a one-off payment, you'll also help shape the course content with your feedback too.
As soon as you sign up, you'll get access to the following:
- Video training covering branding, research, pitching and working with sponsors
- Downloadables to help you set effective goals
- Email templates to help you get some quick wins
- The Get Paid to Race workbook to help you brainstorm for success
- Access to the exclusive Get Paid to Race Student Group on Facebook
And without ever having to pay another penny, you'll get access to these future course updates:
- Further video training to help you develop your knowledge
- Access to an upcoming social media course (worth £39)
- All future course updates - for life!
Note: There are no recurring fees or subscriptions. What you pay today gets you lifetime access!
Get on track
Take your racing career to the next level
Based on the book Get Paid to Race, the course will help you apply to teachings of the book to your own race career, helping you to pick up sponsors you can have a long-lasting relationship with.
What you'll get:
- Hours of video content leading you through Get Paid to Race
- A workbook to help you develop your own brand and ideas
- Access to a private Six Weeks to Success Facebook group
- Sponsorship email templates you can copy+paste
- Downloadable resources to speed up your learning and keep you organised
- Recordings from the live Six Weeks to Success sessions to give another view on the course content
Plus you'll get all this bonus content for free:
- Access to the 'Your first 1000 followers' social media course (worth £39)
- A free guide to local PR
- Discounted access to other Racing Mentor courses
- Goal planners and trackers to help you succeed
I'm a journalist, and I am regularly called upon to write for automotive and motorsport magazines. I have written for the likes of Metro, DriveTribe, The Gentleman's Journal, Jaguar Land Rover, Peugeot, The Checkered Flag, Motorsport Days and more. I still occasionally pitch for work but am in that wonderful place were most of my work comes to me.
Over the years working in motorsport, I’ve also developed an approach to sponsorship that has a great success rate. I now work regularly with drivers to help them find sponsorship and am dedicated to getting more people on track. On top of this, I want to help people find their dream career in motorsport.
As for the out-of-work stuff, I like V8s, high heels and strong cups of tea. Race tracks are my happy place. Oh, and I make videos about cars.